What’s on in Adelaide this weekend? Well, the Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market is open every Sunday:
- 8am until 1pm (during December, January and February)
- free entry
- plenty for the whole family to enjoy
We are the largest farmers’ market in South Australia. The market has around 90 stalls each week, attracting over 6,000 shoppers.
We only sell South Australian grown farm produce and locally made food products.
10am – Kids' Club FREE pine cone craft. Make a beautiful Christmas decoration from a pine cone with Monina from Green Gecko Studios
11am - Cooking Demonstration, Berry Cheesecake with our resident foodie, Christine Robertson. A seasonal treat that is sure to impress your guests.
10am – Kids' Club, Storytime with Jewels. Stop for a story amid the rush and bustle of the market. Little shoppers can enjoy some seasonal tales while grown ups share the magic and enjoy a rest and a coffee.
11am - Cooking Demonstration, Christmas Stuffing. Make stuffing the star this Christmas with great suggestions from our resident foodie Christine Robertson.
Last market before Christmas is Sunday 23rd December
What’s on at the Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market every week?
- Adelaide Showground Farmers’ Market is home to fresh, quality South Australian produce, direct from the farmer or producer.
- The market's demonstration kitchen hosts weekly free cooking demonstrations (and samples!) using market products.
- The market is family friendly with free kids activities and entertainment held weekly.
Our Farmers’ Market offers a unique shopping experience, allowing people to better understand where their food comes from. Buy directly from and talk to the genuine farmer or food producer.